Fibonaccisequencesare everywhere ineveryday life like flowers and leavesLO
AFibonacci gets closer because as itgoes it gets closer to the "phi"CB
Isee how fibonacci sequences relateto the real world and how it worksNH
Wenowlearned thatthe goldenratio is innature and in everythingBG
Thisisa Fibonaccipoem, how you enjoythis because this is torturousLR
Fibonaccisequencesappear in everydaylife and are extremely usefulLN
Ihatedoingthis becauseit is not what Ido. It is very very difficult.HG
Ilearnedhow tounderstandthe Golden Ratio in this exercise today.CA
Thecoolthingin Fibonaccisis that they are found in nature.TD
Wedrewa fibonacci spiralthat is all that I remember.MB
Iliketo learnabout theFibonacci andhow it can be used in nature.AM
Fibonaccisequencescan be found everywherefor example pine cones, flowersBK
Ihadto measure my handtoday to see whata Fibonacci is today.JS
Ihavelearned thatthe goldenratio has avalue of 1.618MS
Ilikehow therule of thisFibonacci isin nature and in our lives.TL
Post a Comment
15 comments:
Fib
o
nacci
sequences
are everywhere in
everyday life like flowers and leaves
LO
A
Fib
onac
ci gets clo
ser because as it
goes it gets closer to the "phi"
CB
I
see
how fib
onacci
sequences relate
to the real world and how it works
NH
We
now
learned that
the golden
ratio is in
nature and in everything
BG
This
is
a Fib
onacci
poem, how you enjoy
this because this is torturous
LR
Fib
o
nacci
sequences
appear in everyday
life and are extremely useful
LN
I
hate
doing
this because
it is not what I
do. It is very very difficult.
HG
I
learned
how to
understand
the Golden Rati
o in this exercise today.
CA
The
cool
thing
in Fibonaccis
is that they are found in nature.
TD
We
drew
a fib
onacci spiral
that is all that I remember.
MB
I
like
to learn
about the
Fibonacci and
how it can be used in nature.
AM
Fib
o
nacci
sequences
can be found everywhere
for example pine cones, flowers
BK
I
had
to mea
sure my hand
today to see what
a Fibonacci is today.
JS
I
have
learned that
the golden
ratio has a
value of 1.618
MS
I
like
how the
rule of this
Fibonacci is
in nature and in our lives.
TL
Post a Comment